-
September 19th, 2008, 06:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Flag Football
anyone on here a student at UVAWise? if you are and wanna play, shoot me a message.. we need a few more players on our team
-
September 19th, 2008, 08:49 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Flag Football
you all still the lb? haha
-
September 19th, 2008, 09:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Flag Football
no sir.. this year.. White Whiskey Ramblers
they didn't go to the coaches meeting, and left it up to me haha.
-
September 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Flag Football
Steer, i can give you some more free agents if you still need them....I think I have about 2 or three if you need em!
-
September 20th, 2008, 11:59 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
September 21st, 2008, 01:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: Flag Football
seriously, does no one go to college on this board?
except for the few I know?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks